COVID-19 Assistance Information - Click here
Jumbo, or non-conforming loans, may be a good option for borrowers that have a higher-value property and can manage larger monthly mortgage payments. Jumbo loans are available for purchase and refinance loans (including cash-out refinances).
- Available in a variety of fixed- and adjustable rate loan options
May be able to add extra features, such as temporary buydowns
Provides financing for loan amounts up to $3 million
Provides the convenience of one loan for the entire loan amount
Interest rates are usually higher on jumbo loans than on conforming loans with lower loan amounts.
Interest-Only Jumbo Loan
The interest-only jumbo loan product is designed to serve borrowers who require a higher loan amount, but prefer a lower mortgage payment for the first few years of the loan. An interest only home loan may not be the best option for all borrowers.
- Maximum loan amount up to $3,000,000.
- Down payment as low as 25% for purchase transactions.
- Purchase and rate term refinance loan options available.
- 5/1, 7/1, and 10/1 adjustable rate mortgage (ARM) options available.
- Available for a primary residence or second home. Condos may be eligible.
- No pre-payment penalty.
1. Interest only products are not the best products for all borrowers or all situations. Consult your Mortgage Consultant and/or a Certified Financial Planner to assist in determining if this product is right for your individual circumstances. Loan product not available in West Virginia.