COVID-19 Assistance Information - Click here
What is renovation financing?
Our renovation loans may help you finance a home and cover the cost of improvements ranging from basic repairs or upgrades to more expensive additions or rebuilding.1 Qualified customers can buy or refinance a home, plus finance needed improvements or repairs — all in one convenient transaction.
The amount for which you may qualify is based on the expected value of your home after improvements are made. Work can begin after the loan has closed and must begin within 30 days of closing. Then you pay for the renovations gradually, over the entire term of your mortgage.
The process is completed in five easy steps:
- Find a property with your real estate agent and determine the improvements you would like to make.
- Contact Licensed Contractors to get quotes for the eligible improvements.
- Submit all information to your Renovation Mortgage Consultant.
- A property appraiser will be utilized by us to determine the property’s after-improved value.
- Proceed to the loan closing, and renovations may begin!
A renovation loan may work for you.
- Owner-occupied homes only
- Foreclosured properties are eligible
- 1-4 unit properties are eligible
- 3.5% down payment is required (may be gifted from a family member or relative)
The "House-to-Home" Renovation Program
You see the home it could be, and so do we. Purchase or refinance a house, make improvements right after closing, and roll the cost of the improvements into one mortgage loan.1 That’s the power of House-to-Home renovation financing.
From old and worn...
...to fresh and new!
Renew. Restore. Renovate.
With a low down payment and a loan amount based on the appraised value of the home after improvements are made, you may be able to:
• Install new carpets or flooring
• Add new appliances
• Update the kitchen or bathrooms
• Upgrade electrical, plumbing or heating systems
• Replace the roof, siding or windows
Improvements can range from basic repairs or upgrades, to more extensive additions or rebuilding.
Speak with your renovation loan specialist about turning a house you like into a home you love.
To learn more about House-to-Home renovation financing, check out this video!
Talk to one of our Reno Experts today, call 877-275-1762 or Apply for a no cost pre-qualification:
1. The interest on any portion of credit greater than the fair market value of your property is not tax deductible for Federal income tax purposes. You should consult your tax advisor regarding the tax deductibility of interest and charges. Prosperity Home Mortgage, LLC. is not a tax advisor.